Michelle's old bedroom has had a definite face lift. Check out these pictures.
Notice how well our old bedroom furniture compliments the new bedroom. It is much nicer having it in this room then crammed in the furnace room. The bed is actually pretty comfortable and this headboard is not nearly as noisy as the last one.

Picking out the comforter was more challenging than I had planned on and I bought and returned 3 before I found one that really clicked. But I had so much fun trying to find something for the walls. I love Ross and TJ Max.
I can promise everyone that the room is fresh and spider free. Well at least it was while I was painting it. I had great support from not only family but also their friends. Taylor's good firend, Scottie Bell (who had recently had his leg amputated) was even crawling around on the floor helping nail the floor boards on.
So if you find yourselves in Utah looking for a place to stay, please feel free to give me call. I love to have company and I am still waiting for my children to fill up the basement with grandkids. Well at least we are finally heading that way.
This looks AMAZING!! Mom, you seriously have great taste when it comes to decorating. No matter that it took you a few tries to find something that you liked. Its got to feel good to have at least one more room transformed. Good work!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome mom!
ReplyDelete