Sunday, January 24, 2010

Look at me.....I'm blogging!!

Well I guess it is about time I got on board and started my own blog. I love reading about my children and all their adventures. The least I could do, since they took the time to set up this blog, is save face and show them that I have just enough techno-savy to actually publish comments on it. Let me be very clear up front that they designed, named and posted the original pictures. I do like the name three legged blog and I have had many great adventures with my sweet 3 legged companion and plan on many more.


As far as the nickname Coonscooter and the whole hillbilly theme, I tried to object but my children are bound and determined to convince me that I am not the refined and dignified woman that I percieve myself to be. Just because on any given day, I may be chasing a racoon out of the attic, or pulling a dead one through the hole in the basement ceiling after the silly critter came down the chimney on a on way trip to no where, I don't think that qualifies me as a hillbilly. But those are all stories for another day.


Welcome to my blog. I just hope I find enough interesting and amusing stories to make it worth while. If only Bill were still around, there would be no shortage of fantastic tales to tell. I may have to dig some stories about him up from time to time to increase the entertainment value of my blog plus honestly this is about as close as I will ever get to leaving a journal for my kids.

So kids there you go.....thanks for the kick start.

Hey when you hang out with a group like this how can you be anything by hillbilly?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah baby! Let the hilarious stories begin! I am so excited that you are finally starting a blog. This better be redneck or else....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is about time. I'm sure you will have plenty of entertaining hillbilly stories to share. Long live coonscooter.

    ReplyDelete